The RCS Lab research activities are focused on the domain of Robotics and Automatic Control. The lab has established contacts in industry, regional and local self-government corporations and organizations as well as international research labs.
The Laboratory’s mission is:
- to support the teaching needs, at undergraduate and postgraduate level of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications as well as other Departments of the University in subjects that fall within its research areas,
- the participation in research projects,
- the development of research activities and the realization of relevant studies in the objects of its activity,
- the cooperation and exchange of scientific knowledge with other academic or research institutions of the country or abroad,
- the organization of seminars, symposia, conferences, lectures as well as publications.
- the development of products and the provision of services to individuals as well as to all forms of organizations.